DURWave

Many people are hooked into the New Age cliché that I create my own reality. I have no problem accepting the concept. However, I want to make a small change in the tense and want it to read: ''I created my own reality.'

Your current reality which is your vocation, relationship, health, etc. are not your present creations, but were indeed created by you in your past life. Most people don't like anything about their current situation - job, relationship, personality, health, etc. However, they don't have many options to change them.

There are diseases that you have inherited from your parents. Some people have inherited money or loan or a bad attitude and behavior. You may say, 'Well, I picked my parents, too!' I have no problems accepting that, but I am more concerned with solutions rather than putting the blame on myself or my parents.

Vedic astrology primarily deals with destiny and ways to know about it. Just merely knowing about it is not enough, because we already know what our destiny is. What matters is how can I change it? You know that you are overweight. You know it. You know it is difficult to change it. True, weight is karma or destiny. It is difficult to change this reality, but not impossible. I once helped a girl to lose 75 lbs. She had done many weight loss programs, and nothing worked for her.

In the future, I wish to write about weight loss and Vedic astrology. For now, I want to focus on the question how can Vedic astrology help me? It is my firm conviction that planets do rule your life - body, mind, soul, finances, relationships, etc. Everyone is a puppet in the hands of the planets. They pull their strings, and you dance. Don't tell me that I don't believe this astrology crap. I am not asking you to believe or disbelieve astrology. I am putting out a case for Vedic astrology. Everyone goes through ups and downs in their life. Financially some days/weeks/months are better or worse. Same is true with relationships. Some days you wake up and you feel rotten, and nothing goes right. You may want to correlate your ups and downs with the planets and see if there is a pattern. I know for sure that there are correspondences.

Whether or not anyone likes it, the days of the week are governed by planets as follows:

  • Sunday ~ Sun
  • Monday ~ Moon
  • Tuesday ~ Mars
  • Wednesday ~ Mercury
  • Thursday ~ Jupiter
  • Friday ~ Venus
  • Saturday ~ Saturn
The planets are also associated with numbers:
  • Sun ~ 1
  • Moon ~ 2
  • Mars ~ 9 (also has some influence on 6)
  • Mercury ~ 5
  • Jupiter ~ 3
  • Venus ~ 6
  • Saturn ~ 8
  • Rahu ~ 4
  • Ketu ~ 7

It is important that everyone knows from an empirical standpoint what planet/number is good for you. This knowledge will help you to decreate a bad reality and create a good reality.

0 Responses

Post a Comment