DURWave

Changing Your Destiny

After finishing a short pilgrimage in Southern Tamil Nadu I am returning to the ashram in Chennai. While in the car I asked one student who was sitting in the front seat, what time it was. She said 11:30 am. I put another question to her and asked how long she had been up. She replied that she woke up at 5:30 am. I asked her what she was thinking at the current moment. She said nothing special or important. During a number of many questions that I asked her, she admitted that over the past 6 hours she never thought of making money for today, tomorrow, next week, or next month.

I must confess I am in the same boat with her. I never, ever have seriously thought of building an ashram, school, or research institute. On the positive side, nevertheless I must admit, I wanted to convert the Hilton and Marriott hotels into ashrams. I desired the legislators to become spiritual. Maybe this will happen. I hope I don't have to come back again to do this. Today I am committing myself to walk the extra mile that is necessary to transform the earth plane and the human race.

This is a general newsletter that I am sending out to everyone, free of cost. Although it is free, the information that I am going to provide will change your personal destiny - the destiny of your country - and the destiny of the human race. Every hour, just write or think three times your monetary goal and pray to the God of your choice: Jesus, Allah, Buddha, Krishna, Shiva, Yaweh and others, to help you to achieve this goal. You should have both a short-term and a long-term goal. If you are monetarily well off and self-sufficient, you can have goals for other areas of your life like health, relationship, and spirituality. The important thing is to write or think the goals three times every hour and request your God to perform a miracle to help accomplish the goal.

If you do this regularly for 45 days, you are certain to have substantial success.

Blessings, Dattatreya Siva Baba

0 Responses

Post a Comment